2018 Rosé

Sonoma, CA

  • Producer

    POE Wines

  • What we love

    Located in the heart of the Napa Valley, POE Wines produces cool-climate wines from a variety of organic vineyard plots across Northern California. The 2018 Rosé is comprised of directly pressed Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, fermented with native yeasts at cold temperatures to preserve nuance and floral aromatics, then aged in stainless steel. Fresh flavors of strawberries, citrus, cherries, and apricot dominate this refreshing, near-addictive bottle.

$24.00
$0 Shipping with 6+ bottles

About this Wine

This wine is a blend of 70% Pinot Noir from the Manchester Ridge Vineyard in Mendocino County. The vineyard is high up on the Mendocino Ridge, sitting at 2,000 feet elevation and overlooking the Mendocino Coast. The Pinot Meunier, which accounts for the other 30% of the blend, is from the Van der Kamp Vineyard on Sonoma Mountain where the vines are nearly seventy years old.

The 2018 POE Rosé is wonderful on its own but also seriously delicious with Asian cuisine. Cheers!

 

  • Technical Data:
  • Blend: 70% Pinot Noir, 30% Pinot Meunier
  • Alcohol: 12.5% | Production: 600 cases made
  • Drink now through 2021

Samantha Sheehan

Owner + Winemaker


POE was founded in 2009 by Samantha Sheehan, an advocate of the vineyards and wines of Burgundy and Champagne. POE was created to show that California, too, has incredible and distinctive terroir, varying dramatically from one microclimate to the next. POE only produces wines that can show this distinction, and picks not by numbers, but rather when the fruit is balanced and flavorful. POE is a wine label worth paying attention to.

YOU HAVE ONE OF AMERICA'S PREMIER WINE TALENTS SELECTING WINES, JUST FOR YOU.

AND, WE'RE ACCESSIBLE!

Pairing ideas, coming up! Recommendations, we’ve got your back! Ask us anything.

EMAIL US

support@polluxwine.com