2018 White Wine
Willamette Valley, OR
What we love
Alsace meets Oregon with this wonderful white blend from Brooks Winery located in the Willamette Valley. Produced with sustainably farmed grapes and without the use of pesticides, “Amycas” has everything you need to beat the doldrums, from its zippy acidity to flavors of pear, starfruit, citrus, and mint. Exotic, dry, aromatic, and thirst-quenching; perfect with spicy food or sushi night.
About this Wine
Amycas is inspired by the Edelzwicker (edel = noble, zwicker = blend) wines found in Alsace, and like its French cousins is very pleasurable, with or without food. This wine is a bargain at $18. Need a holiday "house white" on hand? This is it!
- 90 points, Wine Enthusiast
- “Top 100 Wineries of 2019” – Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Technical Data:
- Blend: 26% Pinot Blanc, 25% Riesling, 24% Muscat, 14% Pinot Gris, 11% Gewürztraminer
- Alcohol: 13.5% | pH: 3.16 | Residual Sugar: 3 g/L
- Production: 2,000 cases made
- Drink now through 2021
YOU HAVE ONE OF AMERICA'S PREMIER WINE TALENTS SELECTING WINES, JUST FOR YOU.
AND, WE'RE ACCESSIBLE!
Pairing ideas, coming up! Recommendations, we’ve got your back! Ask us anything.